Stormy

Stormy

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Animal Style


Luckily many "to do's" off my list today! First lunch at In-n-Out Burger (best burger joint ever!) Mark was lucky enough to join me and snapped this pic of me finishing my cheese burger, animal style. I will certainly miss the 3 item menu and the fresh fries!

Second thing off my list was a trip to the Wild Animal Park! Where are the pics you ask? Well, stupidly I left the camera on last night while downloading and killed the battery, so no pics, but memories forever! I love that place and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting San Diego.

Finally, tonight is dinner at Benihana. I know, I will be incredibly fat by the time I reach Darmstadt, given the need to eat at every greasy place in SD, but it's all worth it. (just for the chicken fried rice!).

The date for the move has finally been set - flight leaves July 4th! Stormy has his ticket purchased too, and if all goes well, will be upgraded to business class (he hates flying in the back with the common folk).

Not sure what's next on the list of to do's but I'm sure I'll come up with something before tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment